Terms & Conditions
In short, you are responsible for checking whether or not an item is prohibited for postage to your country!
ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
By using this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. We strongly advise you read them through before buying any product from our site. A purchase means you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions.
You must be at least 18+ years of age to buy any product on this website. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person whose name you have supplied, and that you are at least 18+ years of age. You understand that providing false information is an offence. You confirm that you will not supply our products to anyone you believe may be less than 18 years of age. Chem/BAC reserves the right to cancel an order, or refuse to sell a product to anybody we suspect might be under 18.
Products and Goods:
By purchasing and/or using any service/product sold by us, you agree that it is intended for research purposes only. By performing any form of research using any product sold by us, you agree to use well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree to undertake a full risk assessment of any product sold by us, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could increase the risk of harm or damage to any persons or property.
Purchase of Airmail Shipping:
By purchasing standard mail with no insurance, you agree that in the result your order does not arrive for any reason Chem.eu is not held liable and no compensation in any form will be given.
Purchase of Tracked Shipping:
By purchasing Tracked shipping with no insurance, you agree that if your order does not arrive for any reason Chem.eu will not be held liable and no compensation will be given. If you require a reship and you have paid for insurance, contact us.
Purchase of Tracked Shipping:
By purchasing Tracked shipping with no insurance, you agree that if your order does not arrive for any reason Chem.eu will not held liable and no compensation will be given. If you require a reship and you have paid for insurance, contact us.
Chem.eu offers Dynamic insurance to all customers depending on products, the value and county (1 reship per order).
Insured orders & reships are monitored closely for abuse, and any customers abusing our policy risk getting blocked.
No insurance, no reship..
Payment of orders:
All orders must be paid in full prior to orders being shipped. Once payment has been received in full your order will be processed for delivery the next working day if payment has been received after the daily cut off time for that day. As our card processor is located in Asia it is possible that there may be a small fluctuation on the value charged to your card this is caused by our card processor charging your payment in US$ and exchange rates can change. There is also a possibility of your bank charging a small international transaction fee this is not Chem.eu this is your bank making this additional charge.
bitcoin is an anonymous method of payment which means we do not know who payments are received from. After making your payment you must contact our customer support team advising order number and blockchain transaction id so that we can match your payment to your order. If you do not confirm payment within 14 days it is likely that your payment will not be able to be matched and you will lose your payment so ensure you confirm as soon as you send your payment. Lost payments will not be honoured and no goods will be sent. Currently we offer 10% discount for paying via bitcoin.
Amending or Cancelation of an order:
Once any order reaches the status of Awaiting Shipping, no changes can be made as your order is now packed and mixed with all other mail ready for post office processing. Prior to reaching this point amendments can be made but are not guaranteed. All successful cancellations will be issued store credit.
You agree to the following statements when purchasing goods from us:
- The site is only for the use of persons aged 18 or over
- We are not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups who have purchased products from this website
- The information provided in this website is for informational, historical, educational and scientific purposes only
- It is not the intention of this website to promote, condone, or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances
- You must check the legality of our products in your country of residence before purchase
- We are not responsible for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence
- All products are sold strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays
- You agree to indemnify us against prosecution, and accept responsibility for all imported goods
- You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk of harm to any persons or property
- By purchasing from this website you agree that all compounds are supplied strictly for research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research institution, chemistry student, or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone other than those listed above
By ticking the box you agree to the following: You agree that you will not hold the www.Chem.eu liable for any harm resulting in any improper use of any products. It is your responsibility to check the contents of your order(s) are 100% legal to import, possess, and use for your intended purpose. The company accepts no responsibility for any orders, or action taken in relation to the purchase(s) or importation thereof. The products sold by www.Chem.eu are not intended for purchase, possession or use by any persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not under this age, nor are you ordering on behalf of, or for supply to any persons who are below 18. All compounds are supplied strictly for lab use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference.
The company reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of misuse of their products, with a full refund being given in this event if an order has been paid for but not sent. Users will be banned from the site in this case. Chem reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any given time, and we are not under any obligation to notify you of such changes. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you are responsible for any infringement that may arise. All products sold are legally shipped from the Netherlands or Spain.