Terms & Conditions
In short, you are responsible for checking whether or not an item is prohibited for postage to your country!
By using this site, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. We strongly advise you read them through before buying any product from our site. A purchase means you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions.
You must be at least 18 years of age to buy any product on this website. By placing an order you confirm that you are the person whose name you have supplied, and that you are at least 18 years of age. You understand that providing false information is an offence. You confirm that you will not supply our products to anyone you believe may be less than 18 years of age. Chem/BAC reserves the right to cancel an order, or refuse to sell a product to anybody we suspect might be under 18.
Products and Goods
By purchasing and/or using any service/product sold by us, you agree that it is intended for research purposes only. By performing any form of research using any product sold by us, you agree to use well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place. You also agree to undertake a full risk assessment of any product sold by us, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could increase the risk of harm or damage to any persons or property.
Purchase of Airmail Shpping
By purchasing Airmail method of .shipping you agree that in the result your order not being delivered for any reason Chem.eu is not held liable and no compensation in any form will be given.
Purchase of Tracked / Insured Shpping
By purchasing Tracked/Insured method of .shipping you agree that in the result your order not being delivered after a period of 21 days from day of shipping has passed Chem will make arrangements to reship your order free of charge by AIRMAIL only. Orders exempt from reshipping are where the postal service could not complete delivery due to incorrect delivery information being supplied or where the postal service has left notice of attempted delivery and you the customer did not follow up the information left by the delivery office. Only 1 free reship will be given for any order. Any order confiscated by customs will not be reshipped as it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that ALL items ordered are legal in their country. If an order is stopped at customs you the customer must pursue your countries customs department as it assumed prior to shipping that you have checked the legal status of your order and all products are legal. Countries that will not receive a free reship and are classed as high risk due to high confiscation rates are Sweden, Norway, Finland, Italy, Australia and any other country not within the EU. All these countries the customer buys at their own risk with no compensation in any form to be given.
Countries excluded from the reship guarantee
Countries that will not receive a free reship due to high confiscation rates are Sweden, Norway, Finland, Italy, Australia and any other country not within the EU. All of these countries the customer buys at their own risk with no compensation in any form to be given no matter how the order is shipped.
Claims for incorrect or missing items:
Any claim for goods missing from order, wrong item delivered or any discrepency in your order must be submitted in writing within 7 days of delivery date. Please email full details of your claim to [email protected]
Payment of orders
All orders must be paid in full prior to orders being shipped. Once payment has been received in full your order will be processed for delivery the next working day if payment has been received after the daily cut off time for that day. As our card processor is located in Asia it is possible that there may be a small fluctuation on the value charged to your card this is caused by our card processor charging your payment in CNY and exchange rates can change. There is also a possibility of your bank charging a small international transaction fee this is not Chem.eu this is your bank making this additional charge.
Amending or Cancelation of an order
Once any order reaches the status of Awaiting Shipping EU or Packing In progress UK no changes can be made as your order is now packed and mixed with all other mail ready for post office processing. Prior to reachinging this point amendments can be made but are not guaranteed as your time stamp on your email does not mean we will see and process your change prior to processing your order. All cancellations of orders will be charged either 10% of the order value or €10 whichever is greater administration fee which will be deducted from your refund,
You agree to the following statements when purchasing goods from us:
- The site is only for the use of persons aged 18 or over
- We are not responsible for the actions of individuals or groups who have purchased products from this website
- The information provided in this website is for informational, historical, educational and scientific purposes only
- It is not the intention of this website to promote, condone, or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances
- You must check the legality of our products in your country of residence before purchase
- We are not responsible for customers who violate the laws of their country of residence
- All products are sold strictly for research purposes only, such as GC/MS referencing, primary reagent testing, and in vitro receptor binding assays
- You agree to indemnify us against prosecution, and accept responsibility for all imported goods
- You agree that you will undertake a risk assessment of the compounds and the way in which they are intended to be utilised, and will not proceed with, or allow, any actions to be taken which could cause damage or increased risk of harm to any persons or property
- By purchasing from this website you agree that all compounds are supplied strictly for research use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference, in well-equipped facilities, with all necessary safety equipment and procedures in place
- By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you accept that you are either a research institution, chemistry student, or facility. We do not allow or accept orders from anyone other than those listed above
By ticking the box you agree to the following: You agree that you will not hold the www.Chem.eu liable for any harm resulting in any improper use of any products. It is your responsibility to check the contents of your order(s) are 100% legal to import, possess, and use for your intended purpose. The company accepts no responsibility for any orders, or action taken in relation to the purchase(s) or importation thereof. The products sold by www.Chem.eu are not intended for purchase, possession or use by any persons under the age of 18, and you agree that you are not under this age, nor are you ordering on behalf of, or for supply to any persons who are below 18. All compounds are supplied strictly for lab use only, primarily reagent testing and GC/MS reference.
The company reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is suspected of misuse of their products, with a full refund being given in this event if an order has been paid for but not sent. Users will be banned from the site in this case. Chem/BAC reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any given time, and we are not under any obligation to notify you of such changes. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you are responsible for any infringement that may arise